ImagEntry is a powerful software system for keying data from images. Viking added all the features required for “heads down” data entry that the company is known for to this keying-from-image software. ImagEntry is designed to be the core data entry component of high performance document image systems.
And ImagEntry supplements ICR/OCR/OMR data capture systems with highly effective methods of entering unreadable characters.
Key Features of ImagEntry
- Record Level Verify is an alternative data verification method in which two operators key the data without comparison. A third operator compares the discrepancies.
- “Paint” your form directly on the screen—no programming experience needed.
- Customize forms with elements that increase accuracy, reduce keystrokes and automate processes.
- Assign powerful field validation routines by simply selecting them.
- Group multiple image files to use with a single screen of data.
- Adjust image views (zoom, up, down, left, right) during development and production.
- Run independently from the DBMS or file system containing images and data.
Whether your application involves key entry of large amounts of data or simple indexing of images for retrieval purposes, ImagEntry easily integrates into both existing document image systems and new projects, due to its flexible design and open architecture.